How to subscribe to Rock Your Retirement:
Subscribe to Rock Your Retirement so that you get the episodes automatically on your smartphone… This will allow you to listen in your car, while you are walking the dog, while you are at the gym…anywhere! Just download the episode onto your phone before you leave your house and you can delete it when you’ve finished listening. Below are instructions on how to subscribe using your iPhone or Android phone:
Subscribe to Rock Your Retirement using iPhone: (Hint it’s RockYourRetirement on iTunes):
Subscribe to Rock Your Retirement using your Android:
Option 1: Subscribe to Rock Your Retirement using Podcast Addict (free version or paid version to remove the ad at the bottom):
- Go to the Google Playstore and find the app called Podcast Addict. This is a free app if you don’t mind Advertising or you can pay $2.99 (at this writing date) and remove the advertising.
- After you have downloaded Podcast Addict, search for RockYourRetirement (all one word).
- Subscribe to the podcast
- To find the episodes, click on the Blue and Yellow Rock your Retirement Icon (inside the Podcast Addict App) and it will bring up all of the available episodes. If you want to leave your house, it’s best to download (click on the cloud) before you leave so that you are not using your data. You can delete it from your phone after you listen to the episode.
Option 2: Subscribe to Rock Your Retirement on your Android using Stitcher:
- Go to the google Playstore and search for “Stitcher”. This is a free app. Install the app. It’s best to do this while you are at home or on WiFi.
- Create an account or sign in with Facebook or google plus.
- Log in to Stitcher
- Scroll right until you get to the search button
- Search for Rock Your Retirement (three words)
- click on the Rock Your Retirement Blue and Yellow icon.
- Stitcher will play some suggestions, and you can opt out of that.
- You are now subscribed.
Remember, for most apps, you will stop receiving updates if you miss listening to the show three episodes in a row, so you’ll have to listen to an episode to start seeing them populate in your phone’s app again.
If you’d like to get email updates of the shows, so that you can see a description and read the show notes, subscribe to our newsletter HERE.