What is a Movie Pass?
Movie Pass lets you watch a movie for free! You just have to pay $10 per month to get one and you can watch movies every day. Imagine 30 movies in 30 days for only $10!! How awesome is that?
Advantages of Movie Pass:
- You can watch new release movies
- You can watch movies every day for free
- There are no blocked out dates
- At theaters where advanced seating is available, you can select your seat in advance
- You’ll save tons of $$$
I wouldn’t say disadvantages but here are some things you cannot do with your Movie Pass:
- You cannot watch 2 movies in a day
- Members can’t watch the same movie twice
- You can’t watch 3D movies
- Tickets can be bought the same day you are going to watch the movie. You cannot buy days ahead.
- To reserve your seat, you must be 100 feet away from the theatre
Having a Movie Pass lets you save a lot of money that you can use to spend on other things. You can have a movie date every day and still have some extra bucks to spend on dinner or groceries.
Watching a movie is a great stress reliever and it’s super fun! However, there are things that you might be doing in the cinema that might be annoying to other people. Here are some examples:
- Texting – this one is very common. Did you know that the light on your cell phone is distracting?
- Not putting your phone on silent mode – this one is really annoying. Imagine you’re watching a movie and when it’s climax, someone’s phone is going to ring in maximum volume.
- Talking loudly – just like not putting your phone on silent mode.
Les and I became interested in Movie Pass when we visited my parents on the East Coast. We went to the cinema and my parents didn’t pay for their ticket! And because of this, we thought, why not get a Movie Pass instead of paying $15-20 per person per movie?
We are sharing this experience because it will help you in your Retirement Lifestyle. You will save a lot of cash especially if you’re a movie-goer. You can spend it on other things like one of my personal favorites, cruises. If you love gardening you can spend it on fertilizers or seeds!
After buying your Movie Pass in Costco, you need to complete your registration. CLICK HERE for the registration page.
This post about retirement and Retirement Lifestyle first appeared on http://RockYourRetirement.com
Image already added